Sunday, September 23, 2012

I am Five Months Old!

Wow! I am already five months old. Time is flying by. I am a happy little fella. I have started to roll over a tad. I've also started to noticing Winston, and I follow him with my eyes. I can recognize my name being called and quickly turn to whoever is calling me. I think Ansley is pretty funny. I (finally) started sleeping in my crib after months of sleeping in my magic seat.  I still like to chew on my hands and I now spit...a lot! My face is always wet with slobber. I scratch my face no matter how long or short my nails are. I love bananas, and sweet potatoes come in second. I also think beans are pretty tasty. I enjoy going to Sally's with Ansley, and Max kisses me every day when I arrive.
Check back next month to see what I have been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment