I am six months old! I love to eat, drool, and smile. Everyone still says I look much older! I like Winston, and I really like when Ansley makes me giggle. I sit on the table at dinnertime, and she entertians me. I am rolling over now and squealing lots. I like going to Sally's every day, and I chew on my hands all the time. A few of my favorite foods are sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots, mashed potatoes, and beans. I sorta like avocado. I hope to try some new foods soon. Mommy bought me some puffs, but I may be a little to young to try them. I watch "Baby Signing Time" in the mornings before I go to Sally's. If you ask me if I am hungry, "I lick my lips and grunt!" I am very aware of Winston and want to pull his hair.
I like bath time better and am trying to grow some more hair. I put my feet in my mouth and still like to sleep on my back. We are working on getting rid of the swaddle, but my hands get so crazy, they wake me up and I have to be confined. I haven't been for many long car rides lately, but I still like to ride. Put me in the exersaucer and watch me have a blast! The "jump-up swing" will be coming soon. Have a happy fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment