I am nine months old! I am feeling much better now that my reaction to antibiotics for my ear infection was cured by some steroids. I know, a baby on steroids...sounds funny, but I am back to my normal self! I am a funny guy and like to be tickled. Ansley gets mad at me when I pull her hair and jump loud in my Exercauser. I love to bang toys together and make a lot of noise. I have a ton of energy and hope to be crawling soon. Daddy says I could eat my weight in mashed taters. I like to play peep-eye and if someone hides from me, I lean way over to try and see them. My bottom two teeth are about to break through, so I am still teething.
My favorite toy is Ansley's fairy wand that she used to wave in my face when I was little. When she takes it from me, she makes sure I have another toy to play with. She is a great big sister. I also like cars and dinosaurs.
Here are my nine month stats:
Height: 29-3/4 inches
Weight: 22 pounds 14 ounces
Head: 48 centimeters
No comments:
Post a Comment