Saturday, February 23, 2013

I am Ten Months Old!

Two months until I am a year old! My new nickname is "Scooter!" I don't crawl yet, but I sure can get where I want to go on my bottom. I have two bottom teeth and Mommy has not been able to capture a photo of them yet. They only show when I cry or when I am mad and do my "hulk impersonation." I recently tried blueberries. It is a bit too early in the season so they were a tad sour, but I kept eating them. I am a good sport when my family goes out to eat, and I get all the attention. 
I have more nicknames than Ansley ever did. Mommy still calls me "Mr. Grab-It!" I grab hair, glasses, Winston's nose, whatever I can get my hands on. Mommy is bad about leaving her camera on the kitchen table and when I sit down to eat, I try and get it. She has since learned to put it on the desk. I still chew on toys and my hands. I am getting pretty good at feeding myself puffs, bananas and blueberries. I like to go for stroller rides and swing at the playground.
My Big Sis got a little jealous of my monthly photo shoot after nap and decided she needed to strike a pose, and I did not want to disappoint either!
Gosh!! She is stealing the show, but I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment