Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Egg Scoot 2013

My first egg hunt was a success! The weather was warm and Grandma hid some eggs just so I could scoot to them.
DeeBee helped me to find a few more eggs.
Marty and her great grand kids.
After the hunt, we gathered by the pool for lunch.
Mmmm, I love to eat!
I had a successful egg scoot. I will be able to actually hunt them next year!
Marty enjoyed seeing me. We had such fun cuddling. We made each other laugh all weekend.
Brynn and I played with Daddy Bunn's bunny cane. A lot of people think Brynn and I look alike.
I played ball with the dogs and pulled magnets off DeeBee's refrigerator.
 We spent a lot of time outside over the weekend. I love it when Daddy swings me upside down. Mommy gets mad, but he does it anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment