Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I am Twelve Months Old!

I am twelve months old! Being one is so fun. I say "baba" when it is time for my bath. I can wave bye-bye, give Daddy five, and clap really well. I still scoot on my bottom to get where I want to go. I pull Winston's tail and follow him around the house. I head straight for Winston's water bowl when no one is looking and splash in the water. I slam doors and bang on furniture. Pulling down the hallway nightlight makes me laugh. I can sign "milk" and "all done." I have pulled myself up a time or two. I am a sweet boy and love to cuddle. I am really attached to my Daddy. On days he drops me off at Sally's I cry. He is my favorite.
See my teeth? I have a total of seven teeth. I use them to eat many things. Finger foods are the best! I love blueberries, sweet potatoes, eggs, and tuna. I am trying lots of other stuff as well and grab the spoon to try and feed myself.
"Grrrr" Here is my Hulk impression! 
It can usually be seen when I want someone to pick me up or I am in need of  food. I had a good checkup recently, and Dr. Joe thought I was a funny guy. 
Weight: 25 pounds, 11 ounces
Height: 30 - 3/4 inches
Head: 48 - 1/2 centimeters
Check back soon to see some of my new tricks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment