My beach vacation started off well with meatballs from Mellow Mushroom! I ate all of mine and started on Ansley's meatballs.
I hit the beach and did some people watching.
Daddy took Me in the water for my first ocean swim.
DP, DF & DH at WB
Toes in the sand!
I showed off my cruisin' skills walking along the wall at the beach house. I also enjoyed trying to open the door and did a good job clearing off the coffee table.
DeeBee filled up her baby pool and boy did I have a good time at our cookout!
Splash Contest
Daddy Bunn had some blueberries ready and waiting for me.
Fourth of July Kiss from my Big Sis!
Grandma & Me rocking on the porch.
A trip to the beach isn't complete without SHRIMP!
Grandpa, more please!
We lost count around 16 shrimp.
Unlike Ansley, I sleep in the car. I had two 45 minute naps on the way home!
No comments:
Post a Comment