Mommy thought it was a great idea to take me to ballet. Me? Well I did too, but had other things in mind. I wanted to climb on the stairs. I blocked the door and ran around. I drank some milk and let Mommy chat with the dance moms for about five minutes. Next, I walked behind the front desk and tried to play with the computer. Mommy was "fit to be tied" as Moe Moe would say. She turned on her phone and I watched an Elmo video. That was fun until I needed to climb the stairs again. The sign clearly reads: "Parents, please do not let your children climb on the stairs." A text message was sent to Daddy and it said "DH...no more ballet." Mommy started sweating. It was time for a cheese stick. That lasted about three minutes. She had a few more seconds to peek though the window to make sure Ansley was still dancing. Mommy looked at her watch and thought of the stories when Moe Moe had to harness Daddy Bunn wherever they would go. Maybe we need one she thought? Class let out a few minutes later. I was just cute enough to take these few photos to remember this day. The day that I was really, really bad at ballet. Looking back, it wasn't so bad. Just life, just a little boy at ballet with his Big Sis. Mommy Smiled.

No comments:
Post a Comment