We celebrated Christmas for the second year in Chapel Hill. I was once again surrounded by my loved ones. We missed seeing some family members, but it was nice to have Grandma and Grandpa join us for the first time on Christmas Eve.
DeeBee & Me
I impressed everyone with my eating skills. I had smoked salmon, oysters, and scallops while Daddy ate two pounds of rib roast.
Merry Christmas!
We woke Christmas morning to find that Santa had visited. I was excited and thrilled about
my new Thomas!
I opened my stocking to find new toothbrushes, bath toys, and crayons.
When it was time for breakfast, I had to make sure Thomas was close by.
My new piano from Grandma and Grandpa was a huge hit!
Playing peek-a-boo
Mommy's Boy
Ansley thought it was fun to cover me in leaves.
Daddy and I enjoyed some cool bike rides over Christmas break.
I showed Marty my two Thomas trains, and she sang to me every day she was visiting us.
Playing with my new puppy computer.
Happy Harrison!
No comments:
Post a Comment