Better late than never, and the blogging updates...continue! I had my first egg hunt in the neighborhood, and I was ready!
I thought I was ready for the hunt. I was a little nervous since I had only two practice rounds under my belt with Big Sis in our yard. When she was my age, she'd been on 14 practice egg hunts. Rainy weekends made me a little behind this year.
Didn't do too much hunting...I only put about two eggs in my basket and I opened about another six to see what was inside.
I was a little jealous of the bouncy house. Maybe next year I will be able to be a big kid and slide.
I am so used to going to the playground area to swing, and that is just want I wanted to do!
Taking a break from all the fun.
Heading home with my two eggs and a happy family!
No comments:
Post a Comment