Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Lovin'

You know it is summer when you can have a curbside treat on the weekends.
I am famous for coloring my tummy with markers. One day (while Daddy was in charge) Ansley thought it would be fun to color my back. Don't worry, she and Daddy both got in trouble.
I try not to be a show off at the pool, but the ladies love me.
I like to say "cheese," grabbing a phone or video camera every chance I get.
 DP, DH & DF
Goofing off with my cousin, William.
 Daddy Bunn came to visit recently and we made funny faces for Sally's camera.
 Just admiring a certain 5 year old's birthday cake at school.
 And tasting it too!!
 I was just tall enough to join the big kids at Ansley's birthday party!
Not sure who had more fun, Daddy or Me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment