Monday, August 3, 2015

Myrtle Beach


At the end of July we headed to Myrtle Beach for a long family weekend. When we stopped to get gas, I filled up on sausage and eggs. 
The weather was great, and we spent hours on the beach and in the ocean.


Ansley made me an obstacle course for me to drive my car on. 

I tried a game of putt-putt and did very well for my first time. 

 We spent afternoons by the pool where I practiced my kicking and bubble blowing. 
I did my fair share of snacking and relaxing.
On Sunday night, we went to see the Pirates Voyage show. 
Before the show we paid the sea lions a visit at their pool behind the theater. 

At the preshow the sea lions did tricks, and the pirates sang songs about the sea. 
We had dinner during the show.  I was too excited to eat, or maybe it was because I ate a whole bucket of popcorn at the preshow.  Captain Blackbeard was there as pirates battled for treasure.  The mermaids, parrots, and sea lions were very fun to watch.
Monday morning we cuddled and watched TV before heading back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment