Saturday, December 1, 2012

I am Seven Months Old!

Hey!  I am seven months old! I can hold my bottle and "talk" really loud. Ansley recently told me she bought ear muffs because I am so loud. DeeBee calls me "Mr. Grab-it" since I grab anything close to me. I can transfer objects from one hand to the other. I can almost sit up on my own. I am a little top heavy because my head is so big. I really like to eat and smile all the time. Everywhere I go people ask my parents if I am always so happy!
I love my pajamas. I tend to sleep better in them. I am so laid back and mild mannered. I don't sleep through the night, but I am getting close. I have started eating meat so that makes Daddy happy. I eat salmon, chicken, turkey, and love beef stew. Mommy is excited because I am finally getting some more hair! She sure likes to cuddle me a lot.
 I am looking forward to my first Christmas with my family! Check back next month to see what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment