Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgiving was all about family and food! You know I like to eat, so it worked out great for me!
We tried to get a few cousin pictures, but the best one ended up being the one of me and Daddy Bunn.
One of my favorite things is when Daddy swings me up in the air and almost drops me!
My cousin Sarah was home from UK, so I surprised her with my outfit. She and Molly loved seeing me and thought I was super cute!
One of my seventh month milestones is that I can hold my bottle. Here I am showing off for Margaret.
As I said before, it is all about the food. I enjoyed some butternut squash and some green peas.
Time to eat again!
After we all had lunch, my family and I played this game called Hedbanz. It was F-U-N-N-Y. Not that everyone looked funny but that it was FUN for everyone.
Who looks funny?
Later in the weekend, I visited my family Mason family at the beach.
I also attended the Flotilla Holiday Fair and met up with some more friends. I will be rockin' the bouncy houses like my Big Sis and Ben next year for sure!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment