WOW! I am eleven months old! I am a very happy baby and play very well by myself, though I am starting to play with Ansley's toys some. She "trades" me toys sometimes. I love to pull Winnie's hair and scoot on my bottom. Some people say I may go straight to walking, but I am keeping it a secret until it actually happens. My two top teeth broke through over the weekend! I am wearing 18 month clothing and love food. I will eat anything! I say "Dada" when Daddy walks into the room and scoot to see him. I still like my exerscauser and going to Sally's during the day. I sleep on my side or back and prefer to be swaddled for naps. Unlike Ansley, I am an excellent traveler in the car.
I like to clap, and I am working on waving bye-bye. I am looking forward to my first "egg scoot" this weekend and seeing more of my family. Check back next month to see what I have been doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment