I was lucky to have both sets of Grands here for the past two weekends. I scooted, played, ate, and amused all of them!
I was bright-eyed and excited to see Daddy Bunn after my weekend naps. He is getting me a hunting and fishing license for my first birthday! Watch out wildlife!
I helped myself to some of Ansley's sidewalk chalk and I took a tug at Daddy Bunn's cane. BTW, he is doing well with his recovery, and I will see him again soon.
We are teaching Ansley that "H" starts the first letter of my name!
I did a few push-ups and showed everyone how strong I am!
I cruised around the neighborhood.
Ate some puffs!
Tried on my new bike helmet at Target. Funny thing was when we got home it was the same size as Ansley's helmet!!
I played with my new Radio Flyer! Won't be long before I am "scooting" on it!
My Mason Grands came to see me too, and I was a barrel of fun when I was not napping. I showed them how I eat banana by myself. Grandpa fed me yogurt, and I put on a "scooter show" for all to see.
Shoving more puffs in my mouth while Ansley had an egg hunt. I will scoot to the next hunt soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment