Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Recap

I took a crazy long nap the day of the Halloween party in our neighborhood and came strolling in late for all the fun.
Of course I rocked the bouncy house like any other lion would have.
 
Me and the Great Pumpkin on the eve of Halloween.
Did I tell you I like spiders?
We carved our pun-kins on the back porch. Izzy did such a good job with hers.
I ran around outside before it was time to change into my costume.
SIMBA
 
 Mr. Turtle and Simba
 It took me a while to grasp the concept of receiving candy. I was busy trying to give it away.
Once we were all ready we set out to trick-or-treat.
I helped myself to Judy's bowl of treats.
And we were off!
 I even sprinkled some fairy dust with Tinkerbell's wand.
It was a great Halloween for Simba.

No comments:

Post a Comment