Where did November go? Sorry we are backed up in blogland!
I spend most weekends at the playground with Daddy while Ansley is at ballet.
Mommy treats us to warm towels right out of the dryer on these cool nights. I have started potty training and so far it isn't going too well. I sit on the potty and beg for a "yum-yum" aka M&M. Next, I get up and say "No pee pee" then I climb in the tub.
Doing a little yard work. The best is when Daddy has the blower out and blows my hair. I just love it!
Cuddling with Mommy
I love to take selfies!
Since Ansley does homework most nights, she makes me do some too.
Here is my dinosaur.
We have had a lot of weekend rain. When the rain stops, we go on nature walks to collect rocks, leaves, and pine cones.
Judy and I love to go to the bus stop and wait for Ansley. Sure, there are more updates but that is November in a nutshell. We are getting ready for Christmas around here!








No comments:
Post a Comment