Saturday, October 31, 2015

Nice Shark

I was super excited for Halloween this year and actually understood what it was all about. You ring the doorbell, and you get candy. In my case, I liked to ring my own doorbell. 
Ansley dressed as a pink owl, and I went as a "nice shark." I am a little afraid of sharks, but when I was told they were nice, I changed my mind. 
I was so thrilled to see the big spider hanging from a neighbor's house. 
I scored a yellow lollipop and licked it down to the stick!
It was a little hard to walk and lick my pop at the same time, so I got a little behind going door to door. 
My Godmother, Carey joined us for trick-or-treating and a family dinner. 
Mr. Turtle came out for a fun evening as well. I was happy to stay up late and hang with the big kids!
Here's to next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment