For my third birthday experience, Grandma and Grandpa took me to the zoo. It rained, but that didn't stop us from having fun. All the animals loved the rain!
Here I am checking out the helicopter in the elephant tracking station.
"Look! There is a giraffe!"
The gorillas were staying dry in their cave and one was picking it's nose.
I decided to pick my nose, too!
The pretty flamingos enjoyed the rain outside the Forest Aviary where I saw parrots, ducks, and other birds.
The tram was not running since it was raining, but we enjoyed a ride on the bus!
I really enjoyed the sea lions and laughed when they did flips in front of us.
The polar bear was taking a nap in his ice cave, but woke up just in time for us to get a close look.
The Masons at the Rocky Coast
We climbed the spider web at the Kid Zone.
The river otters were also a big hit but I really wanted to see a kitty cat.
And finally an ocelot (aka kitty) was spotted in the Desert exhibit.
The lions loved the rain! On Ansley's last two visits to the zoo, she was only able to see the boy lion, but this trip he had five of his lionesses out so we could see them.
One lioness was perched on a big stone rock stiff like a statue.
Daddy and Grandma stayed dry under their big umbrellas.
Black Bear (far in the background) and Me.
I spotted a "pig" aka the red river hog on my way to the exit.
Back at the hotel before dinner I went for a swim.
I also tried out the shower.
Ansley taught me a new game on the iPad and I stayed up way too late.
And finally passed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment