Up early and on my first flight at 7am to see MICKEY!
I was fascinated with the small window and seatbelt. I was a charmer on the flight and ate my peanuts like a big boy.
We were thrilled that our room was ready when we arrived at our hotel.
I couldn't wait to get out on the balcony and look at the boats and the pool.
After a quick lunch, I was on my way to Magic Kingdom!
Picking my nose in front of the castle.
Mommy will tease me in front of my girlfriends in about 20 years.
I rode the carousel, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and met Ariel in her grotto. We had ice cream, had our pictures taken, and boarded the tram all in one day!
"It's a Small World"
Fuzzy Photo...but I loved the 3D Mickey Show.
(Izzy...aka...Ansley was scared!)
In flight on Dumbo...rode it three times!
Rode Daddy's shoulders a lil more than three times...
Taking a rest and getting ready for Animal Kingdom!
No comments:
Post a Comment