Ready and waiting for the tram...aka the TRAIN!
First up...in line for a Fast Pass, which was not so fast to meet Tinkerbell!
Acting out (and rolling on the floor) like every lil boy should while waiting to meet Tink!
Bad photo, but Tink loved Me, I was "the cutest," she said!
Back outside in the heat (boy, it was hot for October) we met Marie the Cat for another photo session!
SO MAGICAL
We attended one of the street parades, and while Ansley was dancing in the street with Mommy, I rode on Daddy's shoulders so I could see better.
AP, Piglet & ME
Lunch at Crystal Palace
I was too busy eating to have photos made with the other Pooh characters.
Ready for our Jungle Cruise
Learning to use my Fast Pass for our ride.
"Elephants"
Who is more exited about the Aladdin ride? Da-da or Me?
We climbed the whole Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and I made my way down all by myself!
Mad Tea Cups were a hit with this family, until Big Sis found out the cup would actually spin faster!
All abord the PeopleMover
(a family favorite while we rested and escaped the heat)
The highlight of the day was our Encahted Tales with Belle where Daddy was the star as a knight.
I announced "Daddy, what you doin?" and immediately was asked to participate in the show.
Belle just LOVED me. So much she gave me a BIG kiss and....
IT STUCK...right to my forehead.
See Ya next time, Walt Disney!
I had a magical time.
No comments:
Post a Comment