Sunday, October 19, 2014

Disney {Day 2} Animal Kingdom

 We boarded the bus for Animal Kingdom early, and I was not feeling well. I kept my family up all night coughing. I was still a trooper and had some fun!
 We searched for fish until it was time to ride our safari and see the wildlife.
 In the jeep ready for some views!
 We saw some rare animals like the spiral horned antelope.

I really enjoyed The Festival of the Lion King show.
"The Circle of Life"
I photo "bombed" a lot of photos this day and made sure I made my mark.
Just a lil too short to see.
I had some lunch, and we headed back to the resort since I was not feeling too well. Ansley really wanted to swim, and I needed a nap. Note my menu for most of the week was random: rice, grapes, hot dog, carrots, and strawberries.
I rallied that night, ran the halls at the resort, and finally passed out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment